Takes to long to process orders

dwilson1983's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Takes to long to process orders ”

Written on: 20/09/2013 by dwilson1983 (1 review written)

I ordered my items 3 days ago vi internet order, They are still showing as not even processed so now the weekend comes and more then likley wont get them for another 2 weeks as postal sevice is my hermes and lets face it they dont show up or 5 further days. Not only that the TG clothes are poor quality falling apart after a couple of washes so yes no wonder its sold as cheap tat

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to dwilson1983's Review

Written on: 23/09/2013

Hi there

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the quality of our TG clothing, I can assure you that all products we sell are subject to random quality checks to ensure that they are safe, free from defects and offer value for money.

Hopefully you're order has been processed by now, please note that you can track the progress of any order by logging into your account online and selecting the track parcel link. Parcels can also be tracked by calling our careline and selecting option 2.

If you still experiencing a delay with your order please contact us via the careline / customer services or by sending a DM / PM on twitter / facebook and we will look into the progress of this for you.

Kind Regards