Try avoid

Oldbamboo's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Try avoid”

Written on: 06/09/2013 by Oldbamboo (1 review written)

I have held a studio account for a number of years now, in the last 18months the level of standard has rapidly decreased. I will most definitely be closing my account as soon as I can. I ordered a two and three seater sofa in March 2012, by May 2012 there were many faults such as sagging bottom of sofas...both not just one so clearly a manufacturer issue, the faux leather was starting to crack already. Ok it was there value range sofa but you expect at least 12months use. I contacted studio who were totally unhelpful and wanted to send an upholsterer out but one wasn't available for my area, wouldn't replace as they hadn't had problem with this model of sofa before??? regardless of the fact that I had only purchased the sofa three months previously. I laid a complaint which was difficult in itself to do and had to chase my own complaint which went nowhere and eventually I gave up as I was starting to make myself ill because of the situation and just recovered the cushions and have tried to ignore the sagging bottoms and pull them as tight as I can. I have tried to order a few other items since but have experienced the same problems as others, items changing from awaiting dispatch to future dates with not even an email to let you know..items especially from Yodel and hermes just never arriving and having to wait until the delivery date to expire before anything is done about it regardless if you have spoken to the delivery companies or not. Don't even get me started on setting up a direct debit....the only catalog company that I know of that you can't set up online or over the phone, they have to send you a form that you never receive until your 3rd or 4th request,especially as you pay more interest if you are not paying by direct debit...maybe an issue to be dealt with by FSA?

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Oldbamboo's Review

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problem you've had with your sofa, and we'd like to look into this further for you.

If you have Facebook, please send us a private message with your account number, contact number and email address and we'll check it out for you. Alternatively, if you have Twitter, follow us at @24studio and drop us a direct message with all the details and we'll get this sorted for you.

I really hope to speak to you soon.

24studio