Studio www.24studio.co.uk Review

naomikalyan's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“i must have appled for a studio account ages ago and...”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by naomikalyan (1 review written)

i must have appled for a studio account ages ago and was declined then recently received a catalogue saying i have so much to spend. but i didnt open a account recently. i called customer service and was told even though i was declined before my credit status may have changed and thats why ive been sent a catalogue account now.but then when the guy spoke to the manager she said i cant place an order because of my credit scoring. but i just logged in with the account number provided and it shows i have 250 to spend even though on the letter with the catalogue it showed 300.
can someone explain further?? as i find this disturbing even though at the same time im happy i can order great valuethings but its odd and im actually concerned

Visit 24studio.co.uk

Naomikalyan's Response to naomikalyan's Review

Written on: 07/06/2013

so I just called them again as I don't understand and the lady was practically almost shouting at me because I didn't understand. im very appauled and was told I cant actually place orders as this account is linked to when I applied in 2012 so if this is the case why would you send me a catalogue and account number saying I have £300 to spend and I even managaed to log in online and it says I have 250 to spend and I even placed a order then requested them to cancel and close the whole account. I don't even remember trying to open a account in 2012 although I have tried in the past and been declined, but apparently they send this out if you've applied in the past and been declined with a account number and credit spend. this is very misleading!!!! anyway I just want the whole thing closed and no mail ever again.

24Studio's reply to Naomikalyan's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Hi There

Firstly i can only apologise for the confusion regarding this matter. Unfortunately with no further details regarding the account number or your name and address we can't look into this for you from here, but if you would like to contact our customer services department directly they will be able to close your account and put you on a do not mail list if you request for them to do so.

Kind Regards