Good but there couriers can be dodgy.

babegemini's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Good but there couriers can be dodgy.”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by babegemini (2 reviews written)

Hi,

My experience with studio is they are pretty good I have not had a problem with them as of yet, until today.

My parcels are usually delivered by a lady from yodel who i have come to know. Occasionally i get deliveries done by hermes, they are liars and a complete nightmare, with false tracking reports. I stayed in all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and checked the tracking in intervals daily. It said it was out for delivery from 31st (Friday) 4am, This remained the same until last night. This morning i woke up checked the tracking and it said Courier said Item has been received???? on 1st 820pm (Saturday). I am really annoyed i spent all weekend in waiting for the courier, for them to LIE online tracking and say its been delivered on Saturday, when this was not even written until monday morning 3rd june. With yodel their tracking and couriers are on point and if you check the status afterwards, you see it is done roughly the time you signed for the parcel, not apparently 2 days after the parcel has been apparently signed for, which i didnt sign for or receive. I am really annoyed and feel like the courier is trying to take my moeny, and will report it as such to the police, as the courier stated on line ( that i took pictures of) that he directly made sure the parcel was received, i would like to see where and to whom..

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to babegemini's Review

Written on: 10/06/2013

Hi There

Im sorry to hear that you've had problems with your latest order. The best thing to do would be to report this to the Studio customer services dept who will be able to look into this and raise this with the courier company.

Kind Regards
Studio

Babegemini's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Hi thanks for reply,

I did take it up with studio, as i had no option to, hermes have no direct contact.. any way i received my parcel Tuesday, in the end and it was squashed and tatty, something i never experienced with yodel ever. Studio made passed on the details to hermes, so they can i guess think about how they treat my parcels in the future.

24studio.co.uk