Total lack of professionalism

Pc37's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Total lack of professionalism”

Written on: 19/05/2013 by Pc37 (1 review written)

I have never ordered an item from this company and had not even heard of them until they sent me a demand for payment in 2007. They claim that I ordered goods from them to an address in Scotland. I immediately rang them to inform them of their error and gave my actual details. I have never lived in Scotland and it seems that they just sent out demands to everyone with the same name as the person in Scotland who is on the electoral rolls. However they have done nothing with this information and actually passed on my details to a debt collection agency. I have been contacted by various collection companies over the last 4 years and have spent many hours explaining the error that studio have made. In the meantime I have also called studios customer service team and been told that they can not deal with the issue and referred me back to the debt collection agency. The debt collection agency have then referred me back to studio. In the meantime they have put a default on my credit agency record. Studio have just not been bothered that they have caused problems to a random member of the public. Shame on them.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Pc37's Review

Written on: 22/05/2013

I was sorry to read of the issues you have experienced with Studio.

We do have a procedure in place to enable us to locate any customers that have changed address without informing us, this is thorough and uses a variety of information available to us, including full name, date of birth, electoral information and credit file data from all Credit Reference Agencies.

In rare occurrences the information acquired during this procedure could result in an incorrect trace. Please contact Studio Credit Services and we will establish whether this is the case here and look to rectify the situation for you.

Pc37's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

I have contacted your customer services several times and been passed from one person to another without anyone taking ownership of my issue. I am prepared to make contact again if you can give me the name and number of a person who will help me otherwise I will have to consider other forms of redress including a legal remedy.

24Studio's reply to Pc37's Comment

Hi

Unfortunately review centre deletes all links, email addresses, phone numbers and peoples names and so i cannot provide this information as it wont be published when the post is published.

If you call our careline on the number detailed within our contact us page and ask to speak to someone within the credit services department they will be able to assist you.

24studio.co.uk