Service charges are a joke

Amycamp's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Service charges are a joke”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by Amycamp (1 review written)

I have a large account with Studio and don't really check my statements, until recently, only to find out thy Studio charge a service charge of 3 pence for every £1 I owe them, so having a £1,900 credit limit and owing the £1,700 that makes my service charge every month £51. You think your getting a bargain, but your NOT. Say away from 24Studio. My monthly charges are £100, but that only actually brings my balance down by £49 a month, which is not good. I am going to be stuck paying them off for a very long time. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Amycamp's Review

Written on: 17/05/2013

Hi

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the charges on your account. Details of all our charges including the rate of interest are detailed within the terms and conditions area of our website and a copy is also sent to you when you open an account with us.

Please note that:

Studio offers a value proposition with the option to pay for goods in full, therefore APR% rate is irrelevant if a customer chooses to pay their balance on receipt of their first statement

All customers are offered an interest free period of a minimum of 21 days from receipt of their statement.

Customers may opt for a lower APR% by signing up to direct debit payments.

If you wish to arrange to pay by direct debit please contact customer services who will be happy to assist with the set up of this.

Kind Regards
24studio Facebook

Sarahstone's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2013

Biggest mistake was me setting up with studio I have recently lost my job so couldn't afford what I was paying. Did studio help? No they didnt service charges basically wipe off what I pay and after a customer of 4 years I ain't satisfied with them as they don't help and the waiting times to speak to someone is ridiculous. Spoke to a debt team who are going to buy my debt so I ain't charged anymore ridiculous service charges

24Studio's reply to Sarahstone's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2013

Hi There

You don't mention whether you contacted Studio customer services to discuss the matter... Our help pages state that If you are experiencing payment difficulties to Contact Us immediately so that we can discuss the problems with you. When contacting us please tell us how much you are able to pay every 28 days.

24studio.co.uk