Destroyed my Credit Report!!!!

kelly2306's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Destroyed my Credit Report!!!!”

Written on: 25/03/2013 by kelly2306 (1 review written)

I placed an order worth £20 pound something at Christmas 2009. I didn't receive any confirmation of my order, nor did I ever receive the items. I therefore presumed I had maybe been declined the account due to it being a credit account and my flat mate at the time had a few missed payments on a phone bill and I thought that may have been the reason for my application being rejected. In May/June 2010 I moved back home with my parents, therefore my address changed.
Two weeks ago, myself and my partner applied for a mortgage for our first home, only to have been rejected due to myself having a default note held on my credit account. This was the first I've heard as all of my bills are paid on time, every time. I decided to retrieve my credit report from Experian, only to find that it is in fact Studio that have filed the 'default' against my credit report and the debt is now for £126.00. I am absolutely disgusted that this 'default' now stays active on my report for SIX years. Not only have Studio ruined my credit report, but they have ruined my plans for my family and my future. This company should be AVOIDED and this matter will be taken further!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to kelly2306's Review

Written on: 26/03/2013

Hi

I am concerned to learn of the problems you have experienced with us and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please be reassured that your comments will help towards improving our service for the future.

I can confirm that the goods which you did not receive and all related charges have now been credited from your account. The current balance is now £0.00.

Please be advised that on our next update to our Credit Reference Agencies your details will be amended and I can confirm that no adverse payment details will be held as a result of this matter.

Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of this matter and if I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
24studio

Donnamorty's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2013

That is so good that you have resolved this for this person, so quickly too, my beef with studio is they advertise things that are not always in stock, and postage has to be paid for returnable items, (i am currently doing this now and was looking for a free-post returns address), this is how i came across this comment and your reply, i have ordered many things in the past and just wish they had everything in stock, it says please re-order after 14 days, 14 days go by and it says the same again, this goes o for months.....many thanks for reading this message, p.s. customer service is not brilliant either and think this should be addressed, very snotty and rude callers, sometimes you get the feeling that they talk down to you and dont give a monkeys uncle to be fair and want to get you off the phone asap, cannot wait to close my a/c down very soon, thanks again

24Studio's reply to Donnamorty's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2013

I was very sorry to learn that you were unhappy with the service you received from us. I can assure you that everyone at 24Studio is committed to providing a positive and rewarding shopping experience to all of our customers, but acknowledge that, at times things can go wrong. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the difficulties you have experienced. Please contact us at this email address should you need. contact@24studio.co.uk

Many Thanks
24Studio

Missie2013's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 12/05/2013

i recently applied for a credit account do they not let you no if you have been accepted/refused for a credit account?

24Studio's reply to Missie2013's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

Hi there, you should receive notification through the post, if you want to chase this up please contact customer services or give them a call.

Missie2013's Response to kelly2306's Review