POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 11/03/2013

I PUT AN ORDER IN TO THEM 11 DAYS AGO IT SAID 1/3 DAY DELIVERY IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN I TRACKED SAID ORDER AND IT HAD NOT EVEN BEEN DISPATCHED THEY HAD NOT EVEN HAD THE GOOD MANNERS TO CONTACT ME AND TELL ME THEIR WAS A PROBLEM OR DELAY I HAD TO FOLLOW UP ON ORDER TO FIND OUT THIS POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
THEY MUST HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE TO FLAG UP DELAYS I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER HAD SUCH POOR SERVICE ELSEWHERE THEY SHOULD

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

Hi

I'm sorry to learn that you've had a bad customer service experience from 24studio.

Due to the high demand of some products, we cannot always guarantee an accurate view of stock levels. I am sorry that you have been disappointed.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive delivery details for your order, emails are sent out to customers acknowledging their order, and providing updated delivery information such as dispatch information. If you did not receive emails such as this, please check your junk mail to ensure that these emails did not automatically go there.

You can also view the dispatch status of your orders online by logging into Your Account on our website. You can also check the progress of your delivery by clicking on the ‘Track this Parcel’ link where available.

Kind Regards