Money not good enough!!!!

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Money not good enough!!!!”

Written on: 26/02/2013

I contacted studio yesterday to order a playhouse for my son to be told I'd have to open a credit account to purchase this, said ok, went through all the rigmarole of doing ths, to be told I was declined and CANNOT shop with them, why they don't accept card payments i will never know, I was'nt looking for credit in the first place, so yet another ark on credit report, AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service you received from us. All our accounts are opened on a credit basis and as such we are unable to offer cash accounts.

I am sorry you have been disappointed.

Kind Regards
24studio

Fandsmum's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2013

And now you are claiming I already have an account but will not tell me about it unless I pay £10, which I am refusing to do but if I got a third party involved you would tll them.

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2013

Hi

If you'd like to send us an email to facebook@24studio.co.uk with your name and address and contact details we can look into this with customer services for you.

thanks
24studio

Jojo6789's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2013

this is a joke you should accept card payments, obviously not checks but deffo card payments! there are thousands of people out there that can not get credit for lots of reasons! not just bad reasons!! i think is a poor service that you have!

24studio.co.uk