SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE”

Written on: 29/01/2013

I ordered a TG black sequin dress and a pair of Clavin Klein boxers using the discount code out of a catalogue to get the dress for £14.99 instead of £24.99 at which it was priced on the website. I only ordered the boxer shorts so i didn't have to pay delivery charge as i had spent over £20. The order was placed and the estimated delivery was 3-5 days. The parcel arrived 8 days later, it had already been opened and the Calvin Klein boxers stolen, and the Dress wasn't the one that i had ordered!! I had also failed to opt out of the 'purchase protection' when ordering the items so had a letter through saying that i had signed up to an insurace policy to protect the goods i had ordered, eventhough i had not yet paid and so they did not belong to me?! I contacted customer services to explain that the dress was completely different to the one ordered and that the boxers had been stolen! The lady was quite helpful and deleted the boxers from my account immediately and explained the returns policy. Although, it did concern me that she was not a bit shocked by the fact that one of my items had been stolen, asthough this was a regular occurence. I later rang and cancelled my payment protection explaining that i had mistakenly not opted out when ordering and i was not purchasing any items, so did not want the payment protection. Lets hope the dress gets back to them without getting stolen on its way! I will be cancelling my account as soon as they recieve the dress and will never use this site again!

Visit 24studio.co.uk