LOAD OF S##T... STEER WELL CLEAR!!!

sucker777's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“LOAD OF S##T... STEER WELL CLEAR!!!”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by sucker777 (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of boots from this catalogue with the assurance that my order would be here for xmas. I paid there and then for the item just to be sure that there would be no delays as they were for my partner. After placing the order I was still unsure as to wether the lady (who could hardly speak a word of english) knew what she was talking about. So I rang again the next day only to be assured again that the order was fine and would here in time for xmas!!!!
1 week later I still hadn't received the delivery so I called again going through to another different department who seem to have no idea what they were actually talking about and sounded like they were reading from a notebook in front of them, to only be told that even though I had paid for my order a week ago and the money had already left my bank account that the order had been put on hold and hadnt been realeased yet and this was 8 days before xmas.

I am still waiting for the order and just hope that it will be here in time.

The price maybe good but the customer services are just diabolical!!! NEVER AGAIN WILLI BE USING STUDIO CATALOGUE!!!

people dontknow what they are talking about they dont understand the job there doing and quite frankly dont sound like they give 2 s##ts as long as they get there money!

Visit 24studio.co.uk