Terrible customer service

Imsw12528's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Terrible customer service”

Written on: 22/10/2012 by Imsw12528 (1 review written)

I had my order delivered within a week as promised. However 1item was the wrong size and the other 3 were charged at the wrong price. When I phoned to get it corrected the agent quickly arranged for the correct size to be sent but needed to put me through to someone else to correct the price. This agent was very rude and said on this occassion only the would change to the right price as I must have used the incorrect item numbers. When I insisted I hadn't he wouldn't listen. I asked him to listen to my call to prove this. He then became more rude advising he would not be refunding me until he had the call listened too. At this I told him to just cancel my order if this is his attitude he just told me no problem it will be collected in the next 7 days. Shocking service beware and always check your invoice.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

Mellcoxshall's Response to Imsw12528's Review

Written on: 01/11/2012

i ordered from studio in october for christmas and then got a letter saying i need to pay up in front witch i did and was told they reorderded my iteams,i never recieved them and then i phoned to ask wheres my order and was told the order was not taking but they took my money and not placed my order,so i reordered my order and by this time iv recieved no deliveries so i phoned again and was told i need to pay more money witch i did and up to date still no deliveries,and then got another letter saying they want more money to despatch my order,so by this time i emailed them on number times and every time i get a reply the date for delivery gets put back further,i have stressed so many times i need my order befor the 2nd of november as im going abroad and my packers are book for next thursday but stidio has told me now my order will arrive on the 19nov.no good to me as i will not be here,and i have exspressed this to them so many times and they dont care,they just take your money and ask for more.its shocking and so stressful and never again will my friends or family order from studio.from a very upset customer mell coxshall.

24studio.co.uk