AVOID AT ALL COST! Worst customer service ever

Angrygirl's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COST! Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by Angrygirl (1 review written)

This was my very first and LAST order from studio! I placed mt order on the a Saturday this September, and quickly got a confirmation email confirming my right delivery address. The next Tuesday (imagine my disgust) they send me a dispatch note with a completely wrong address (here's the thing I said ok this can be sorted out, I 'll just ring them to change the delivery address. Lo and behol I call everyday from Tuesday till Friday and nothing sensible had been arranged.
On the Tuesday I call up they say they can't find my order cause am new, they say ring back on Wednesday or Thursday, I explains the situation that they had put the wrong delivery address on it so my call was VERY important.
So on Wednesday I call, finally they find my details after 20 mins of listening to automated computer voices and unhelpful staff . Can you imagine , the staff askes me to take a note to address tellin them about the delivery fine I had no problem with that.o hang up, search the address I can't find it.
So I ring them back, I ask this lady who encourage me not to let it go the neighbour, at this point I really dont care anymore I just want my delivery ! I specifically ask her is this a real address, I live on this road so am familiar with the houses. She confirms it is a real address.
On Thursday I ring them up again to check the stray of my delivery thy day it meant to be delivered my joy, lo and behold I get home and check my tracking number it says UNABLE TO LICATE ADDRESS ( well the Sam problem I had because the delivery address did not even exist.
So next thing I call yodel the delivery company up and tell them about the problem thy say the company has to contact them.
I call them again on Thursday telling THEIR JOB to change the delivery address with the yodel company.
I thought this matter was resolved, I call again on Friday after calling up yodel who told me nothing had been done!
At this point I have had it with them, and vow never to order with them. Which I never will, still today next Monday I don't know if my order is going to the right address

Visit 24studio.co.uk

Debra97's Response to Angrygirl's Review

Written on: 17/11/2012

here here what a waste of time this company is

24studio.co.uk