STAY CLEAR FROM THIS CATALOGUE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

deckyduffy's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“STAY CLEAR FROM THIS CATALOGUE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by deckyduffy (1 review written)

I had jus joined this company by placing my first order wich was very well priced. The problem started when the order came and one of the items (a mans coat) was missing but was still being billed for it on the invoice! There was another item that i didnt order (boys man u pjs)which were not stated on the invoice. So i emailed them explaining what happened and they replied stating they were sorry about the item i recived but didnt order and they shall send a couier out to collect,but didnt even mention about the coat!!!! I replied saying about the coat, that i didnt recieve was i going to get billed? No reply and sent 2 more emails but still no reply. So i rang them, that was a joke they said the boys man u pjs where a substitute for the mans coat!!!!! I said i will pay what i owe you when you receive the pjs and you can keep the coat and close my account. I did this but the bill is still showing the outstanding balance for the coat!! Im at my wits end with this company and very stressed. They dont seem to know much on the phone and when you email them they dont even reply!!! I wish i never ordered!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk