MY PARCELS ARE LEFT OUTSIDE ITS MY FAULT THERE KNICKED!!

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“ MY PARCELS ARE LEFT OUTSIDE ITS MY FAULT THERE KNICKED!!”

Written on: 31/08/2012

I am disgusted & appalled by 24studio they have decided i am no longer allowed to order from them on my account because parcels have gone missing from outside my house! parcels that the delivery man has left outside because i am not home! They treat there customers so unfairly is disgraceful yet nothing can be done about it it shocks me..
i have ordered goods from studio for many years paid ontime and made regular weekly payments on my account, i have even phoned on several occassions and told them to make a note on my account NOT TO leave parcels outside my property if anything leave with a neighbour. But they took no notice continued to leave them outside in our porch the delivery driver said, funny thing is we dont even have a porch!!
Im frustrated that i can no longer order because of this bascially implying im a theift what idiot leaves someones goods time & time again outside!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

Kerrylincs's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2012

yodel they do it all the time they operate for a couple of online retailers and constantly leave parcels outside peoples home its these people that need reporting as its kind of out studios hands once its left their warehouse and is in yodels hands.

Tommytucker116611's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2012

Hi
When you purchase something from an on line company the item is still their property up until you have signed to say you have received it and/or you have paid for the said item. Your contract to purchase an item is with the company selling that item and nothing to do with the carrier.
The carrier has a duty of care to the seller to deliver the goods to the buyer under the Sale of Goods Act 2004.
Most companies now ask for a signiture on delivery to prove the item has reached the buyer.

24studio.co.uk