Don't treat customers fairly at all!!!!

Memeras's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Don't treat customers fairly at all!!!!”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by Memeras (1 review written)

I have had an account with Studio for quite a while - almost a year in fact, and to start with I had no issues with them. My orders were placed, I received them, if there was a problem the catalogue sorted it for me.
However, over the course of the last year I have had five orders go missing. Interestingly enough these were all smaller items delivered by Royal Mail. I have placed over 30 orders with the company, and most items have been received.
However, due to these five items not being received (which I was refunded for - all except my postage fees for delivery), they are now refusing to deliver to my address and are effectively accusing me of stealing the items that I have not received.
I am many things, but I am certainly not a thief. I have made all my payments on time, and paid more than the minimum payment each month. I can understand where they are coming from when they need to protect their business, but they havent even offered to allow me to have items delivered to an alternate address - they have simply refused to process any further orders on my account.
I am disgusted by the treatment I have received from them.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

Charrzy's Response to Memeras's Review

Written on: 31/08/2012

i have just had exactly the same thing be done to me i am disgusted it was me who initially months ago brought to there attention to stop leaving stuff outside my property! i told them to leave a note on my account should i not be in for parcels to be left with a neighbour or redelivered at a later date but please do not leave them outside...They never listened or passed on the note and i am to blame for the parcels being left outside and nicked! Thats ridiculous!!
i also asked for them to deliver goods to another address or simply leave with a neighour they wont do that my accounts no longer allowed good ordered and all because the delivery driver wants to leave stuff outside..he said he left it in our porch lol funny thing is we dont even have a porch.
They dont think of there customers at all its unfair the way there customers are treated!

24studio.co.uk