A Truly Awful Experience - Very Annoyed

Louisemavi's review of Next Directory

“A Truly Awful Experience - Very Annoyed ”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by Louisemavi (1 review written)

I have shopped in Next for Years and love the Store. I have ordered items in store and paid for them and collected them there on numerous occasions. No bother. In the last couple of months I've been constantly asked to order on line by staff members saying its a quick and easy proceedure and beats trekking through stores looking for your items. So today I took the plunge, and ordered two items, paying for them with my bank debit card. I got an email confirming the order. My bank has the amount pending to leave my account. Then two hours later I got another email stating I did not meet their criteria and my order has been cancelled. I rang them thinking, this must be a glitch in their system, giving them the benefit of the doubt, snd was told 'at this point after being checked, i did not meet with their criteria' . I was taken aback and quiet annoyed and shocked i had been refused. What Criteria ?? i am paying using my bank debit card... am i a flight risk ??? The pure Cheek. I have worked in credit control and accounts for different companies for years and am aware of credit check proceedure. I do not have a bad credit rating. And I was paying for this with my bank debit card. So am totally Annoyed and Confused. I am Disgusted and will never even attempt to order a thing from your online facility ever again. I just can't understand it.