shocking customer service

Finnv364's review of Littlewoods

“shocking customer service”

Written on: 29/09/2017 by Finnv364 (1 review written)

Issues- broken items tried to return within 30 days (dishwasher leaking all over floor and washing machine that clanks like its going to take off)'(the last two from them are only 18 months old and broken) incompetent staff didn't log my calls, i'm now over a month with broken appliances, no follow up and i'm still paying for this and cant use it. They are saying i didn't call within 30 days??? and I have to get a repair but this hasn't been done either.

They recently outsourced the call center to south Africa- my experience despite being polite and contacting numerous times is staff that don't do anything to help, phone put down on you, pass you around, i have called six times and still no repair has been done and its every excuse under the sun why they cant help me.

I tried to write review to tell people not to buy the items and they refused my right to review, i have e mails to prove this saying my review wasn't within the guidelines???????? so you can even write an honest review.

cant wait to pay the items off that i have and be rid of them for good.