Not good with helping customers.

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“Not good with helping customers.”

Written on: 27/09/2013

Weeks ago I would have given Littlewoods 5 stars but recently I have noticed that they are not willing to help when something does go wrong. I had an order sent by mistake to an old address (I would have collected the parcel but the address was up for sale and when I contacted rightmove they told me it was empty) and apparently it was signed for yet I had no idea who had it! I know I was at fault for having it sent to the wrong address but surely the delivery service should have sent it back to Littlewoods rather than deliver to an empty address. Eventually after a few emails they said they would get their specialist team on it and I haven't heard back since. I have cleared my payments with them even though I haven't received the parcel as I didn't want to be charged interest. I will not be shopping with them again.
I'm more disappointed in their lack of interest in helping a customer, I have been ordering with them for about 5 years. A big company unwilling to sort out what should have been an easy problem.