Customer Services / Wrong Descriptions

kopkaz's review of Littlewoods

“Customer Services / Wrong Descriptions”

Written on: 30/07/2013 by kopkaz (1 review written)

Order a tablet off littlewoods the description was as follows "The S6000 is packed with a quad core processor, a vibrant IPS display and fast 3G connectivity for always on connectivity."

I received the tablet and the first thing I notice was it has no WWAN which is whats need to connect to 3g.

I rang and emailed to explained to them that the description was wrong and the model they sent me out I could buy €40 cheap from lenovo.

I suggested the either.

1.take back the item and send out one with WWAN.
2.Refund the difference.

Since then I have rang and email many times with query numbers but know has information(whats the point of the query number if you can't reference it.) I have to then explain everything again. I then asked for a supervisor as i was going around in circles.
I was then informed a supervisor would call me back with in 6 hours.

26 hours passed so I rang again, once again no one knew about it and no record of a request for a supervisor to call.

I'm still no wiser as whats going on!

The customer services is a joke and its left me know choice other but to warn others of littlewoods and its customer services.