POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 01/06/2013

Like most big comapnies, when things go well everything is ok. The problems arise when things go wrong. Littlewoods are good at 'passing the book' and not sorting problems out. Every problem I have had with Littlewoods has been duplicated orders and carrier problems. I have complained numerous times about the carrier company they use, but there is never an apology or anything. Just at the moment I am having problems regarding the delivery of a Cooker, which for some reason Littlewoods duplicated the order, then failed to cancel one of the items when requested 3 times to do so. Delivered 2 cookers (who wants 2 cookers) the deliver driver refused to take one back, told us we would have to pay for collection. It has now been in my kitchen for 3 days and I have been told I have to wait until next tuesday until collection. Littlewoods are not bothered. If they keep using this carrier I will not deal with them anymore.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing.

If you would like to email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk, we will look into this for you.

Many Thanks