WORST COMPANY EVER

brype19's review of Littlewoods

“WORST COMPANY EVER”

Written on: 31/05/2013 by brype19 (11 reviews written)

Due to personal Circumstances ( Car Crash ) i have been unable to make full payment for 1 month Explained this to there Ignorant Rude and basically Snotty Customer Services who say you either pay what we want or it will be transferred to nationwide debt recovery who are littlewoods under another name

also they then add £12 Debt Chasing charge every month and £12.00 for late payments

the company do not care about There customers they basically only care about getting there money as fast as possible
i have paid them half the balance so there is 137.80 owing and will close this account asap they have no understanding of the word customer service understanding

Littlewoodsrep's Response to brype19's Review

Written on: 31/05/2013

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear this.

Due to this being a Financial Services query, our Customer Services are not trained in this area and are unable to deal with queries as such. Therefore, we would advise to contact our Arrears Team who may be able to help you further in regards to this matter..

Many thanks,

Fiona
Littlewoods Help Team

Brype19's reply to Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

this is utter rubbish i have now made all my payments and sent about 5 emails asking you to close the account i do not want to deal with you
and i suppose you're rude debt collectors are not trained in this either just ripping me off and charging me 12.00 for them calling me
Just close my account asap and i will be happy

Danzino2013's Response to brype19's Review

Written on: 02/08/2013

Yes totally agree you as soon as I pay off the outstanding debt I'm terminating the contract