Disgraceful!!

HJSALE30's review of Littlewoods

“Disgraceful!!”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by HJSALE30 (1 review written)

This is the worst company i have ever delt with! I orderd a washing machine which was delivered DAMAGED on the Monday, i called littlewoods and they said it would be another week for an exchange, i demanded that they had one delivered the same week. An exchange was organised for the Thursday, i then recieved a message to say that the collection was still taking place but not the delivery. At this point i wasn't happy with the service or the call center as they were less than helpful! They then told me that i would expect the new machine to be delivered the following Monday, i had to take a 2nd day off work to wait in for this as no time was given. YODEL were the courier company and on Monday morning after being up from 7am i recieved a note through the door to say sorry they couldn't deliver as i wasn't in! (They hadn't even tried knocking!!!)I phone Yodel straight away and they told me there was nothing they could do as they couldn't contact the driver. I then had to phone littlewoods to complain about the service. They informed me they couldn't do anything apart from re arrange delivery. In the end i cancelled my order because they told me it would be another week for delivery this would be 4 weeks since orderd! I ended up getting an upgraded machine from NEXT which cost less money and they did next day delivery. (Amazing service!!) I have not long had they money taken off the account after littlewoods charged me twice for the machine!! I have also not had any apology from littlewoods and i have ended up with a £77 phone bill where i was constantly put on hold and had to phone Littlewoods and Yodel several times a day to get this sorted!

Appaling service and company!

Littlewoodsrep's Response to HJSALE30's Review

Written on: 15/04/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced and service received in regards to this matter.

If you would like to email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk we will do what we can to help.

Many thanks,