Shocking

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“Shocking ”

Written on: 12/04/2013

Littlewoods are a disgrace....Avoid them....Worst customer service ive ever experienced and rip off telephone charges....AVOID...AVOID...AVOID

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear you're unhappy with the service received.

If you have any issues you'd like us to look into, please email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk.

Many thanks,

Fiona
Littlewoods Help Team

Babylon67676767's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

Its a pity your customer service agents are not as helpful when you telephone them....Left on the line for 25 minutes and being charged at 0844 rates for the privilege...Then being told by an agent with a horrible scouse accent that there is nothing we can do......I have had to write in person with my complaints to your so called customer excellence department....I dont hold out much hope of a positive response and will probably have to take my case to trading standards....What littlewoods need is some competition instead of this virtual monopoly....