GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.”

Written on: 07/04/2013

Never in my life have I met such idiots. Customer service appaling. I'm heavily pregnant took them 3 weeks to deliver a bed. Once delivered, bed was badly damaged. After 2 phone calls then finally said they would pick up and give me a refund. After week later I still have bed and no refund.
Closing my account once they take the bed back.

Also found same bed with someone else for half price!

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2013

Hi,

We're extremely sorry to hear that your bed was received in this condition and that a collection has not yet taken place.

Please email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk and we will ensure that this arranged with our couriers ASAP.

Many Thanks

Dave
Littlewoods Help Team

Firebyrd's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2013

I had the same problem, took them six weeks to deliver my bed when it did arrive they had forgotten to bring the mattress, also you try getting electrical repairs done under guarantee they tell you to contact the manufacturer they just won't take responsibility and many of the items you get are either damaged or pack up after a few months. best avoided.