Consistently late & poor customer service.

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“Consistently late and poor customer service.”

Written on: 27/03/2013

Well I ordered a few items from Littlewoods. Overall coming to just over £600 and all of these items we're dispatched and due for delivery at totlly different dates, this is just for starters. My first item got here on time with no problems at all, and the same with the next.. they were on time apart from it erratic delivery scheme they use. Then upon the date of "Latest delivery" which was over a month after original delivery date I didn't receive my item. I rang straight up the next day and had awful customer service, it wasn't the employee on the phones fault as all they could really do was apologise but eventually I received my item 4 days late so over a month after ordering. A week later I was due another delivery which hadn't arrived by the date it should have so again I ring up and get exactly the same thing down the phone, which is really no help and then I asked about a refund and they were instantly confusing in saying I must wait however many days and then write a letter and make phone call after phone call to even try and get my refund.

A week and a half later I am still waiting for this item which I am currently having to pay for. In other words I strongly regret using Littlewoods, I loved the idea of paying a little bit of the price weekly in order to pay for my items but it was certainly not worth this hassle.
I recommend not using Littlewoods ever and judging by the other reviews I have read I am certainly not the only person that feels this way.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2013

Hi,

We're very sorry to hear of the problems you have had and that you have not received your order.

If you email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Many thanks,