NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“NEVER AGAIN!!!!”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I have been shopping at littlewoods 2 years and have always had a reasanable service until this december i ordered some packages for christmas and by the 20th hadnt arrived so i was panicing since then i have rang up several time promises after promises and nothing they promised me that they would be here xmas eve and this was garanteed by two different people they never came since then i have been contantly been ringing up up and getting no were this has been so stressful and i will NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN htey need to have respect for consumers and treat us with a bit of dignity i discusted and to top this of im pregnant and stressed over this. I will NOT be buying any of my babies products from here or anything else for that matter of fact !!!!!!!!!

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2013

Hi there,

We do apologise that there has been such a delay with your delivery and for the service you have received. All of our delivery dates are expected and we cannot give any guarantees as there are some factors that are out of our control.

If you would like to email us at Help@Littlewods.co.uk and we'll look into this for you.

Many Thanks