Worst company ever

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 16/02/2013

Littlewoods really should do a Woolworths. Just disappear. Customer service is rude and indifferent. I've spoke to them three times. One time someone hung up the phone on me. The second time they were just rude because I complained about the quality of a product. The prices are just light day robbery. I wanted to buy an iMac, checked their website. The price is 300 pounds more then any other retailer. I haven't found any other product which is not significant cheaper anywhere else.Avoid, avoid, avoid. This company sucks big time.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2013

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the service that you have received.

We would like to advise that our prices are set to reflect the easy repayment terms that we offer such the chance to spread the cost of 20 or 52 weeks interest free or over 2 or 3 years on selected items (this is interest bearing).

If we can help with any problems or issues that you have experienced then please email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk.

Many Thanks