worst company ever

kelly1991x's review of Littlewoods

“worst company ever”

Written on: 09/02/2013 by kelly1991x (1 review written)

littlewoods are a joke and from reading these reviews i can see im not the only person. defo need to be closed down i ordered a dress for next day delivery so paid the 4.95 this is now the second day and my order has still not come when i pay for next day i expect next day i have tried to track my order but it has nothing on there. This dress was ordered for me to wear tonight. DO they think none of us have things we need to do sitting around for 2 days is not what i had in mind. They have lost my custom now and i will be taking this further would never reccomend them to anybody.

Littlewoodsrep's Response to kelly1991x's Review

Written on: 12/02/2013

Hi Kelly1991x,

We are very sorry to hear that your order was delayed. We can look into this with our couriers if you would like to email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk.

Thanks