NEVER AGAIN

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 29/01/2013

I really wish I had read these reviews before placing my order, it is such a waste of time. I can't comment on the curtains I ordered because they still have not been delivered. I have called Littlewoods and I have been fobbed off, I left authorisation for my wife to deal with the problem but the woman on the phone left no mention of this on the account. I have had goods delivered from Australia quicker than theses curtains, I feel so annoyed. Hope Littlewoods go bankrupt they don't deserve to do business - will cancel my order and hopefully get a quick refund. If you take money and don't send the goods it's stealing. You are thieves Littlewoods, and useless and rude ones to boot. Very unhappy.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2013

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear this.

Could you please email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk and we'll look into this for you.

Many Thanks