littlewoods terrible service

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“ littlewoods terrible service”

Written on: 24/12/2012

i place a order for dinner set, on the 8th for a next day delivery, its now the 24th still no sign ,i email them about 20 times now ,some advisers seem to be trying to solve proble while others just fog you off by saying should get it after new year , or very soon, that helps NOT .i am not happy as wanted it for xmas, if i recive the order or when, i will pay them in full and will never shop there again!they say track your order ,, what is the point, if you no where the hold up is, you still cant do any thing about it!AS FOR PHONING THEM ALL YOU GET IS A BIG PHONE BILL AS YOUR ON HOLD MOST OF THE TIME,i have been with littlewood for years my advice to them if you dont change the way you handle customer and there orders you wont have any, you have just lost me as one and the rest of my family members,so if your thinking of shopping with them dont bother you have a lot of other on line shops to choose from,which give a better service,

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2013

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you have experienced a delay and that you have not always been helped when you have spoken to us.

If you are still waiting for your parcel please email us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk and we will look into it for you.

We do thank you for leaving a comment and we do take all feedback on board.

Many Thanks

Lizzie
Littlewoods Help Team.

Zigzag57's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2013

no i didnt get the dinner set i was told after lots of nagging from me that it had been lost and has now been taken off my account,the thing that has made me mad is i dont work for you but could have told you it had been lost 2 weeks earlyer,if your going to have customer service you want the stuff to do there job ,to check if the item is where it is supposted to be, not to be told to wait longer, if it 2 or more weeks late, a lot of email i got back where from customer service stuff who clearly did not bother to check ,i had only 2 people who went on to check , and 4 who could not be bothered,and told dont worry its on its way,when i clearly know something was not right,the stuff need to be trained to , and to be monateredto check they are doing there job, if i was working and didnt do my job properly i would expect to be sacked,my account is now closed