AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!!! AVOID!!!!!!

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“AVOID!!!! AVOID!!!!! AVOID!!!!!!”

Written on: 17/11/2012

I ordered an item on buy now pay later. I set up direct debit and they collected initial payment and stopped. I found out later it was down to me to make sure i make full payment otherwise i pay them interest. So i arranged standing order for them. Then i made further purchase. I also thought they'd collect that payment. They did not. Now they have slapped on charges which cost as much as the goods!!! I am disputing the charges but I really could do without the annoyance. I am closing my account. Their advert is lovely but their customer service is appalling! Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton should actually try ordering from them. I bet they would withdraw their endorsement promptly. Rubbish company.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2012

Hi,

The terms and conditions for our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) option does state that the cash price of the item must be paid in full before the item is charged to the account otherwise you will incur deferred interest.
No payments are requested for items on BNPL until they are charged to the account so they would not be included in any minimum payments taken via Direct Debit. You would have to make a seperate payment to the account which you can then allocate directly to the items on BNPL. Information on how to do this is displayed on our website and on each statement you receive.

If you require any assistance with your account then please email us at Help @littlewoods.co.uk

Many Thanks