Extended service plan

Mucker1983's review of Littlewoods

“Extended service plan”

Written on: 15/11/2012 by Mucker1983 (1 review written)

I come home from work to find out that littlewoods have again set up another service plan what I did not order . This is the second time this has happened now and really is frustrating because the first time I did not no until it was over the 60 days and I could not cancel it so had to pay 140 for something I didn't want !! . I rang up this evening to be told that if I did not reply to the service plan letter asking me to buy it that they would set it up anyway only thing I can say is you are cowboys . You cought me the first time and it was not happening again so everybody please be aware of this issue .

Littlewoodsrep's Response to Mucker1983's Review

Written on: 18/11/2012

Hi Mucker1983,

We're very sorry to hear that this has happened and would like to look into this if possible.

You should be able to cancel any service plan/insurance/guarantee that you have with us.
We would like to advise that our service plans do automatically renew once expired so it may be that a plan you have had previously has renewed on your account.

If you would like to email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk then we would be happy to look into this for you.

Many Thanks