SHOCKING!!!!!

tasha_21's review of Littlewoods

“SHOCKING!!!!!”

Written on: 07/11/2012 by tasha_21 (1 review written)

A week ago i applied for a credit account with littlewoods- was given a £500 limit there and then, came to order several items coming to a total of £241 well within my given 'credit limit'. Came online logged into my account the morning after placing the order to track it to find that my credit had been rejected, and my credit limit had gone down to £0.00!!! called the company to get a snotty woman on the other end of the phone telling me my account has been closed & my order had been cancelled. I told her how appaling i find this and she wasn't able to justify why i had been given the credit only to have it taken away when i come to use it. Disgraceful company & even worse customer service, avoid at ALL costs!!!!!

Littlewoodsrep's Response to tasha_21's Review

Written on: 07/11/2012

Hi Tasha_21,

We're very sorry to hear that your account application with us was not successful.

All applications are reviewed by our Account Security team who do attempt to contact you via telephone, then letter, should further information be required.

Hope this helps

Dave
Littlewoods Help Team

Littlemopeep's reply to Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2012

They did the same to me, not nice :-(