Horrendous

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“Horrendous ”

Written on: 05/11/2012

Got my account made an order simple !!! Ohhhhhh boo even over the phone it was terrible no one knowing what the discount codes where what the worked on n eventually after half an hour I released the call tellin the advisor is do it on the Internet so I did only for the order not to show up on my account then I had to call again to make sure it was made to be told it was because it's Sunday so checked this morning n it's still not there rang again to be told it needs authorising WHAT NEEDS AUTHORISING and why don't the staff have a clue what's goin on!! Apparently it's coz this is a new account but really you'd think your first experience of littlewoods would be a good one making you want to return!!! I have to call back at 9 to speak to someone else but quite frankly I'm gonna forgot the whole thing it's been a big waste of time I refuse to let a catalogue stress me this way so best of not havin the thing!! Completely terrible 4 phone calls 3 attempts at the order and all i will get from it is a big phone bill!!!

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 05/11/2012

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a comment.

We're sorry that your ordering did not go smoothly.

Our contact centre staff are not given promotional codes, these are targeted by our marketing team. Our contaqct centre staff can only input a code that a customer has quoted. However, if this doesn't work then they should be able to check the Terms and Conditions of the code and let the customer know if the qualify or not.

As the order is your first order and we don't have a trading history with you, then we sometimes need further information or an initial payment. Our Authorisations team can advise further with this type of query.

We do apologise that this was not explained over the telephone and we will be sure to pass on your feedback.

If you do have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us at Help@Littlewoods.co.uk.

Many Thanks