I stayed in all day, canceled plans & nothing came!

Guest's review of Littlewoods

“I stayed in all day, canceled plans & nothing came!”

Written on: 31/10/2012

I ordered a overhead storage unit just a little over 3weeks ago, they gave me a date which it would arrive on.

29:10:2012 is the day they said it would be delivered to my home, between the times from 7am to 7:30pm is when my package would arrive.

I stayed in all day, it got to 8pm and nothing came, stayed in thinking they might be late, now it 00:40am in the morning and still nothing.

I'm frustrated at the fact they tell people to stay at home and wait for their delivery but NOT TURN UP.

I do have a life other than sitting at home, you do know this right?

but what frustrates me the most is NO PHONE CALL telling me they wouldn't be able to make it.

I'm just hoping i get it tomorrow if not, I'll be asking for my money back.

Its laughable considering i went on to VERY.CO.UK & the overhead storage that i bought was almost 100pounds cheaper.

Littlewoodsrep's Comment

Written on: 31/10/2012

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you have not received your parcel. We do provide order tracking via our website which will update at each stage your parcel is scanned and show when it is loaded onto a van for delivery.
If you would like to email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk then we can check your order tracking and help.

Many Thanks