AVOID AT ALL COSTS, ABSOLUTELY APALLING!!!!!!!!

fcukedoff's review of Littlewoods

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS, ABSOLUTELY APALLING!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 11/10/2012 by fcukedoff (1 review written)

After placing an order for i bed i never recieved on bnpl, i cancelled and re-ordered a different bed, which i also placed on bnpl. 6 months later, it turns out that the bed was never placed on bnpl, but apparently on 80weeks according to the advisor i spoke to today, he also advised me that this was on my statements. After downloading statements online, there is no mention at all regarding 80weekly payments. I never pay for things in this manner, for example, i ordered a tv £799 on bnpl, which i payed well in advance of the due payment date! So now my account is in arrears, not only due to the bed, but also due to very merging two of my accounts,and failing to mention this to myself, and adding it to my new account,without mentioning it.
I am now in the process of contacting The Financial Ombudsman regarding this matter, and i am also forwarding a copy of each review which i have read on here, which relate to my situation, which so far, are quite a lot. I will never ever use very or any related catalogue ever again, nor will i allow anyone i know to! I am absolutely disgusted. And NO i do not wish to contact yourselves via email Dave!