Poor careless service

Mollieblake's review of Littlewoods

“Poor careless service”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by Mollieblake (1 review written)

Sent statements days after pay day so you get charges. Change pay dates. My last pay date was 10th so I was ready to pay mine today but they have change it to the 5th so Iv incurred yet another charge. I have not received a statement this month. I will never ever buy from this company again. Iv true to contact customer service but it's extremely hard to get in touch with to discuss problems they expect you just to email them and they will get back to you in time. Also the quality of the item I bought ha lasted less than 2months so feel like I waste my money. They don't care about there customers all they care about is sending statements out randomly an charging you making it hard to solve problems. Everything that is wrong with a company is littlewoods. Use another catalogue service...... You will regret using these. I wish I seen the ratings an poor reviews sooner :(

Littlewoodsrep's Response to Mollieblake's Review

Written on: 10/10/2012

Hi Mollie,

We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your account. Our payment terms are clearly displayed on our website and in the terms and conditions that you would agree to when applying for an account.
Payment is requested every 28 days so this does mean that the payment date will change for each statement. We post statements to you and also display the statements on your online account which will indicate when the payment is due.

With regards to your purchase - if you are not happy with the quality of this item you can email us at Help@littlewoods.co.uk and we can look into this for you.

Many Thanks

Dave
Littlewoods Help Team

Davidfitzpatrick's Response to Mollieblake's Review

Written on: 15/10/2012

I had a similar problem. Their accounts department is set up to catch people out I think. I paid of my debt to them and will never use them again.