Written on: 27/09/2013
I called their telephone customer service today to help find an item but received horrible customer service!!:
1) they stuck to their rote learnt bookish lines insisting I give them item number. There was absolutely no desire to budge or help or "waste time" on a customer wanting to spend the money on their company and buying the product.
2) To begin with, he spent good long time asking me to confirm my address, my landline number, my email address, my full name as though I was calling a bank and not a happy shopping place.
3) When I said this is not so great customer service, there was not a single word of apology just to make me feel better at least...it was a mere okay...like im calling some royal highness where I should be sorry I wasted their time.
4) Might I add they deliver super slow.
5) The quality isn't to die for - but would have been bearable if I was at least treated like a customer they cared to retain.
It's so sad to see when a company is suffering because their customer service is amazingly horrible. I would rather spend double the money on a product that is given to me with precious customer service
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Worst 'Customer Service' ever received! " Read More
Written by 3llena
" Not Fit For Purpose, Sent Replacement Parts Wrong Chair " Read More
" Horrendous " Read More
Written by anita888
" Excellent! " Read More
" Horrible staff and poor service " Read More
Written by AgnesAnka