Horrible customer service - not worth the time

Guest's review of La Redoute

“Horrible customer service - not worth the time”

Written on: 27/09/2013

I called their telephone customer service today to help find an item but received horrible customer service!!:
1) they stuck to their rote learnt bookish lines insisting I give them item number. There was absolutely no desire to budge or help or "waste time" on a customer wanting to spend the money on their company and buying the product.
2) To begin with, he spent good long time asking me to confirm my address, my landline number, my email address, my full name as though I was calling a bank and not a happy shopping place.
3) When I said this is not so great customer service, there was not a single word of apology just to make me feel better at least...it was a mere okay...like im calling some royal highness where I should be sorry I wasted their time.
4) Might I add they deliver super slow.
5) The quality isn't to die for - but would have been bearable if I was at least treated like a customer they cared to retain.

It's so sad to see when a company is suffering because their customer service is amazingly horrible. I would rather spend double the money on a product that is given to me with precious customer service

Redcatsuk's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2013

Hi sorry to hear the the service you received was of an unacceptable standard. Can you please send your customer details to us to enable me to contact you directly

Fizauk's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

Sure will send details to your info@ and help@ email addresses. Thanks