Free P&P code. Pfffttttt what a load of rubbish

April77's review of La Redoute

“Free P&P code. Pfffttttt what a load of rubbish”

Written on: 01/05/2013 by April77 (1 review written)

I can count on 1 hand how many times I have ordered from La Redoute and my latest encounter reminds me why. I ordered some shoes online and entered a code for free P&P. The code was accepted & the P&P removed from my online order. Received my statement in the post yesterday and a charge for P&P has been applied to my account.

I sent an email to ‘customer services’ to tell them what had happened and could they advise. I received a reply today (which in itself is amazing) I was told that the code did not entitle me to free delivery and I should check the terms and conditions of the promotion. The code was for nothing else other than free delivery so why the hell it didn't work I can only guess. They are just a shoddy company who fob their customers off.

I really don’t know why I bothered to waste my time ordering with them again.

Reading other reviews this is only a piddly little thing that has annoyed me and I'm very sorry to everyone else who have had such problems with La Redoute.

Wedding14's Response to April77's Review

Written on: 13/04/2015

Gorgeous children's clothes. I always go for the next size up to get more wear out of them.