Missing Payment, Unreliable customer care & great Liers:

Guest's review of La Redoute

“Missing Payment, Unreliable customer care and great Liers:”

Written on: 10/12/2012

I placed an order online with La Redoute and money was taken from my account after 48 hours.I did not recieved my parcel after 1 and half week when I contacted company (There is long wait on customer line which can be between 40 to 60 minutes and sometime more than that).I was shocked that there was no order log on my account and customer service agent was denying any money taken from my credit card. he asked me to send written letter about this enquiry which I posted with frist calss Royal mail. I did wait for their reply but no answer when I have to contact rubbish company after 10 more days. This time agent simply refused that they have recieved any letter. He commented unprofessionally that this is not uncommon for Royal mail to misplace letters.This chat was on 02/12/2012.

My last letter was on next day with recorded post with proof of recieved and signed. No answer until 10/12/2012 when I have to call them about money taken by my account. I put them as LIER because this time they even found my first letter and there were logged message on my account on 29/11/2012 about my letter. I was surprised that the agent was putting blame on Royal mail although there were logged message on the account about my letter.

This was one of the worst online experience I had ever had. I am still not able to get my money or items back and my frustration has made me to write review for others to AVOID this website.They are unprofessionals and FRAUDs.

Redcatsuk's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2012

I am sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced. Please can you send your customer details to sharon.ingham@redcats.co.uk to enable me to investigate your complaints further and contact you directly