Rob you blind, give you bad credit

SPH1992's review of Kays now part of K &Co

“Rob you blind, give you bad credit ”

Written on: 15/03/2012 by SPH1992 (1 review written)

I've had this catalogue for little under a year now, everything was going somewhat okay, their prices are ridiculous at times almost £100 extra, but when you have no money you don'd mind too much. January 2012 I was short of money and had to pay my bill the following month, during this month I was charged £12 for not paying, £12 for a phone call and £12 for a letter which meant my bill was an extra £36 that I was not expecting so I was unable to pay 2 bills and these extra charges so I paid my 2 bills and would pay the charge the following week when I got paid again, I got charged another £12 because I was unable to pay the minimum fee which at this point was over £100 I usually pay £43, all this trouble for paying £43 a month late. I have also been informed that I have a late payment on my credit rating which will stay for minimum of 6 years, up to this point I had a 100% perfect credit score, I would avoid this catalogue like the plague.

Kandco_Help_Team's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 19/03/2012

Hi,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced in making payments to your account. You can contact our Accounts Team directly on 0844 822 4707 and they would be happy to discuss your payment options.

Hope this helps.

Dave
K&Co Help Team

Hall39's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 21/02/2013

I have nothing but trouble since this company took over Empire! I pay my account every month when I get paid and was hit with a charge for being late. When I looked at my on-line statement the dates differed by several days! When I complained I was spoken to quiet rudely by one of their Customer Service Agents so I sent an e-mail which I was told that account statements are sent every 28 days not monthly!
I am not looking at closing this account for which I have been told I can't close because I am in credit and need to spend that before they will close my account!!!

Jas57's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 02/07/2012

you can claim back charges there are plenty of web sites out there that can help just Google claim back catalogue charges

Kandco_Help_Team's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 26/06/2012

Hi,

If you would like a catalogue, please click this link https://www.kandco.com/catrequest/en/catalogRequest.page
and you can request one.

We hope this helps

Many Thanks

Nicola

K&Co Help Team

Guest's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 26/06/2012

I can you please send me a catalogue .

Asplinter1's Response to SPH1992's Review

Written on: 27/04/2012

I Know how you feel, we have spent nearly 10K with them and i was 3 days late in paying.
So they charge me £12 that's great of them.