Years Of Satisfaction

jenimix's review of Kaleidoscope www.kaleidoscope.co.uk

“Years Of Satisfaction”

Written on: 07/05/2013 by jenimix (1 review written)

I have been a Kaleidoscope shopper for more years than I can remember and have complete trust in their working system and complete satisfaction in their clothing and goods. Delivery is second to none, as is collection should I not require an item, (you can always send for different sizes when your in the in-between size, ladies)
Should you have a query about anything, you are treated with consideration and respect.
I am complimented on my style, its often unique, something "just that bit different", and I often end up wearing and keeping them for years due to the quality. I have tried other catalogue's, but haven't stayed with them.I would highly recommend Kaleidoscope to anyone - and do.

Crazynurse's Response to jenimix's Review

Written on: 06/11/2013

I agree this company were good in all respects, then they joined with CURVISSA, was this their undoing?
I had difficulty getting through on line,( kept showing Curvissa),so I attempted to pay my account IN FULL by telephone selfserve, there was a discrepancy with the total,so I rang the company. Told online no problem, so I tried again, no result! Idid eventually manage to pay account in full, by phone, a few days late by now.
I have been barraged ever since with statements of arrears, increasing interest, but no actual reply to my query. I have now decided to take legal advice re-this harrassment, as Idid not ignore my duty to pay, and contacted them x 5, with no result.
AVOID,AVOID,AVOID!