Grattan Review

Guest's review of Grattan

“I have just made comments to other reviewers but saw...”

Written on: 16/06/2013

I have just made comments to other reviewers but saw so much I am writing my own review about this shoddy company. I use to use them but dumped them a long time ago. The customer service is appalling, they send things you haven't ordered, most of the items I sent back either wrong item sent or it was faulty or broke. trying to get them to pick up returns was a nightmare they would arrange a date not turn up you ring them for another date they don't turn up for that either so for smaller items I took them to the post office, even if the courier did collect them often I was told they had not got them back. I use to pay the bill at the bank but once sent it by post as I couldn't get out waiting for one of their none existent couriers so I mailed it forgetting it was a bank holiday meaning it was a day late, wow they would have lost so much interest on twenty pounds for a day, anyway they charged me twelve pounds late payment fee. I disputed it and got it back. I was looking here today out of curiosity to see how this shoddy company was doing these day seems they haven't changed a bit and it's unlikely they ever will.