No Loyalty to long term customers

Guest's review of Grattan

“No Loyalty to long term customers”

Written on: 16/06/2012

I have been a customer of Grattan for around 25 years, their customer service is disgraceful. I missed one monthly payment which was an oversight as I had been unwell and had to undergo an operation. They placed two lots of £12 onto both my customer accounts eventhough I had never missed payments previously, and had to contact them for their shoddy work when they could not even distribute amounts to my customers correctly, even though I completed the form to show where the money should go.

I wrote back and explained why I had missed the payment and to please reimburse this fee, considering I had spent a lot of my own time putting right their errors, and I have paid more than the amount due for the missed payment and paid another month's in advance.
They still refused to reimbuse this amount.

I have therefore said I wish to take this to a formal complaint, and I will not use their catalogue ever again.