Appaling catalogue

Guest's review of Grattan

“Appaling catalogue”

Written on: 21/04/2012

This company needs to improve not only its goods but service . I have returned everything lately as quality is so poor and the service is appalling . They never return phone calls and blatantly lie and say they tried . They don't pick up returns and say its your fault Totally appalling , they need to compete with next and very who have modern goods and god service they are stuck 20 yrs behind

Monicacross247's Comment

Written on: 11/08/2013

I can totally agree my Aunt of 63 ordered a shopping trolley on using it for the first time the wheel fell off!! she had to leave the broken trolley frame in town to manage her shopping and take a taxi. on calling Grattan to complain their only response was to say she should have kept the broken trolley to get a replacement. no regard for her age/health or the length of time she has been with them.
Shame, Shame on them!!!!!

Fumingfrog's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

I agree, Surely with the profits they must be making, they could invest in a decent computer system.
I ordered an item of clothing from them, then realized that I had ordered the wrong size. My fault entirely. I called the customer's helpline straight away to cancel the order or change it and was told that they could not see the order as their system would not be updated till later that day, so, could I call back tomorrow.
I called back the next day, first thing in the morning and was told, sorry, the item has already been dispatched!
Looks like the computer system works fast when it suits.
This means, to me, after having wasted time and money on the phone, that I would have to waste more time waiting for the parcel to refuse it or call the carrier back to return it.
Not only that but, my last paper statement said plainly that my balance was in credit by £10. Which is actually not true. In a little box at the top, it said that IF I spent £25 I would get £10 discount on my next order. If I am not £10 in credit DO NOT send me a statement saying that I am