DO NOT BUY FROM EASYLIFE- KEEP WELL AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Emma42's review of Easy Life - www.easylifegroup.com

“DO NOT BUY FROM EASYLIFE- KEEP WELL AWAY!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 19/12/2016 by Emma42 (1 review written)

I excitedly placed a large order beginning of October this year and am still waiting for several items. What I eventually received was completely the wrong stuff, after endless emails trying to find out where my original order was. What a waste of time. Many of my chasing-up emails were ignored. I cannot believe how this company is still going. DO NOT GO ANY WHERE NEAR THIS AWFUL MAIL ORDER COMPANY. Cheekily I was sent another catalogue which went straight in the recycling bin. There is absolutely nothing I can recommend. I'm still waiting for the wrong items to be collected and it's nearly Christmas Day now. Whoever packs the stuff should treble check everything. I have had no end of frustration and will never use so-called "Easylife" again. You will just get fobbed off or told the items are out of stock, even when online it tells you have them in stock. How can you be expected to wait so long - for nothing? Use any other company and you will get a million times better service.

Easylifescamvictim's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2017

I wish I'd seen this before ordering!
EASYLIFE have taken over £70 from my account in addition to the cost of the product I purchased but because I didn't notice within their 21 day terms, refuse to refund my account. Searching online since, I find numerous complaints about them. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EASYLIFE.