nuisance e-mails

Guest's review of Damart

“nuisance e-mails”

Written on: 11/11/2013

never give your e-mail address to Damart. They totally ignore your instructions to unsubscribe.

Damart's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hi

I'm sorry that you've unsubscribed from us and it doesn't appear to have worked. I can appreciate how annoying that must be.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, I will check that we have unsubscribed your details in the correct way.

Regards

Jeanette Askin
Head Of Customer Service
Damart.

Elizabeth Stone's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2014

Totally agree. I have been trying to stop their marketing correspondences for ages. Emails and letter-post, both so often that I have become aware of how desperate it all looks. I will keep telling them, but it may be a job for life, I'm afraid.