Wonderful Selection of Products Delivered to my Door.

jonathan kelly's review of Betterware - www.betterware.co.uk

“Wonderful Selection of Products Delivered to my Door.”

Written on: 08/06/2011 by jonathan kelly (110 reviews written)

I had never heard of Betterware untill two years ago exactly. I do not purchase from every magazine as they come around every six weeks that is 20 issues exactly of the magazine over the two years. My first purchases were a frying pan and sauce pan both still going to this day. Other purchases of a knife sharpener, bottle opener, electric can opener and wind up torch are all going strong with no problems.

But there are some strange products which do not seem to work one was a paint filled roller all the paint went over my carpet rather than on the wall so I returned it and got a full refund but no compensation for the carpet from Betterware!

It can be hit and miss put as all products can be returned it is always possible to avoid the missess. When I check the prices Betterware seen competitive but it is always possible to save money somewhere although as delivery is included in the price you do bypass the cost of driving to the shops.