Waste of Money

Guest's review of Bosch ART26 ACCUTRIM Cordless Battery Strimmer

Bosch ART26 ACCUTRIM Cordless Battery Strimmer

“Waste of Money”

Written on: 30/06/2013

I am a firm Bosch fan so I bought the Accutrim 13 months ago because I thought Bosch would have a quality, well tried and tested product and because I liked the idea of no electric cable to worry about. Regretted buying it from the first time I used it. Battery life is abysmal and the plastic blades keep breaking. Poor patchy finish to lawn edging which is all I wanted from the thing.

Thank God the Accutrim has now packed up (just outside the warranty period of course) and after only a handful of times used. I am off to buy a replacement and it's back to the conventional reel system for me. Finally shot of the Accutrim at last!

Cannydevon's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2013

Update.
I have discovered that Bosch guarantees garden machinery for 2 years so I sent the Accutrim back to Bosch by following the instructions on their web site. The packaged trimmer was picked up by courier the next day and a new Accutrim delivered within the week. Hoping I have more luck with the new one but well done Bosch for dealing with the problem quickly and without fuss.